Child Wellness Policy
For health standards, children must be free from fever or symptoms of contagious disease for 24 hours. Here are some signs of illness...
- A runny nose
- Fever in the past 24 hours
- A persistent or hacking cough
Check-in begins 20 minutes before each service starts. If you’re a first-time guest you will need to fill out a registration card to check your children into our kids classes and receive security stickers. The stickers serve two purposes:
- Parent Paging - If we need you during service, the number on your sticker will be displayed.
- Child Pick-up - You must present your portion of the sticker before we release your child.
- Hand in Hand by Cindy Sulwer
- The 'Wise Words for Mom' App
- Old Story New - Ten-minute devotionals to bring your family closer to God. This is a sequel to Long Story Short.
- Weave (website) - Connecting families to the global story of God.
- Wise Words for Moms - a little cheat sheet of scriptures to encourage kids in the midst of disobedience.
- More Children's Ministry Resources
Our goal in Children's Ministry is to point kids to Jesus as we partner with parents to disciple the next generation. This is achieved on Sunday mornings through worship, prayer, and Bible reading. Our preschool classes are led by trained volunteers who have been carefully screened. Children with disabilities are welcome. If your child has special needs, please educate us on providing the best care.
Our volunteers are required to be trained and screened. Let us know of any allergies or medical conditions your child may have.
Kids and Communion
So your kid wants to take part in communion. Now, what are you going to do? We believe that all who are trusting in Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins and have made a consciously intent to follow the Lord in obedience are welcome to take communion.When should my kids start taking communion?