Child Wellness Policy
For health standards, children must be free from fever or symptoms of a contagious disease for 24 hours. Here are some signs of illness...
- A runny nose
- Fever in the past 24 hours
- A persistent or hacking cough
Check-in begins 10 minutes before each service starts. If you’re a first-time guest you will need to fill out a registration card to check your children into our kids classes and receive security stickers. The stickers serve two purposes:
- Parent Paging - If we need you during service, the number on your sticker will be displayed.
- Child Pick-up - You must present your portion of the sticker before we release your child.
Our goal in Children's Ministry is to point kids to Jesus as we partner with parents to disciple the next generation. This is achieved on Sunday mornings through worship, prayer and Bible reading. Our nursery classes are led by trained volunteers who have been carefully screened. Children with disabilities are welcome. If your child has special needs, please educate us on providing the best care.
Our volunteers are required to be trained and screened. Let us know of any allergies or medical conditions your child may have.
The word “dedicate” means to set aside or commit to a sacred purpose. Baby dedications are celebrations of the birth or adoption of a child and allow parents to commit themselves publicly to raise their child in the nurture and love of the Lord. We require parents to attend our Baby Dedication Class, but only once.
- Register for a Baby Dedication Class
- Hand in Hand by Cindy Sulwer. A guide to raising up your young child knowing God, praying, and learning about Him together.
Sunday Summer 2018 Schedule
Resources for Parents
- Wise Words for Moms - a little cheat sheet of scriptures to encourage kids in the midst of disobedience.
- Crossroads of Character - Following six real children kids and parents will learn twelve traits of character and how to apply them in littles' lives.
- The Bible for Little Hearts - A bright, colorfully illustration book captivates children and makes it easy to introduce them to the Bible verse on the opposite page.
- More Children's Ministry Resources