Here at Grace Community, we truly believe that, aside from God working in us as the source of all we do, our people are our most valuable resource. We work to build and develop a world-class staff team who adds the day-to-day ministries of our church through the joined gifts of our incredible volunteer partners so that we can bring in, build up and branch out to the glory of God!
Nursery Coordinator - temporary
The Nursery Coordinator works with children ages zero to two and their parents to demonstrate the love of Christ. The Nursery Coordinator trains and works with nursery volunteers to provide a Gospel-centered, hospitable, and safe environment for nursery children and their parents. The Nursery Coordinator serves as part of the Ministries Department, reports directly to the Director of Children’s Ministry, and works other staff as needed.
- Recruiter of nursery and two-year old class volunteers
- Nursery and two-year old class
- ~10 hrs per week for 8 - 12 weeks
- Sundays, 7:30am - 12:30pm
- Weekday hours flexible (can be evening hours/remote if desired)
- Children’s Ministry Team meeting 10:30 - 12 pm every other Wednesday
Contact Cindy Sulwer with any questions: email@example.com