Since 2004 Grace has been sending teams every year to one of the many J-Life locations all over the continent of Africa on short-term mission trips. We've gone to the outposts in Cameroon, South Africa and Zambia so far. equipping them.
Winter 2019 | $2000/person
We are seeking to send a team on an upcoming trip to a J-life outpost in Ndola, Zambia in the winter of 2019. We'll update this when the trip is finalized. If you are interested, even remotely, please add your name to the call list so that we know we can plan on the interest of servants as these trips are a lot to coordinate if no one is willing to go.
- A Thank You From Joe“I want to begin by saying it has been a great work mission trip from the team from Iowa, Grace Community Church. We want to appreciate the support that you are rendering to us as we serve Jesus Christ in Zambia particularly. We appreciate that a lot has ... read more
- 2017 • Zambia • Day 10As we get ready to depart Zambia today, we reflect on what we came to do and accomplished. Your support, both financial and prayer, enabled the team to make the training facility a better place. Zambia’s J-Life Training CenterNew interior paint, a walkway around the building, tiles on the shower ... read more
- 2017 • Zambia • Day 9We started out the day by opening an eye clinic. People from around the community were able to come in to the J-life facilities and receive reading glasses. Around 20 pairs of glasses were received. J-Life continues to look for ways to build relationships in the community ... read more
- 2017 • Zambia • Day 8Today we started off by visiting a local Baptist Church and interacting with the kids of the area. Ryan gave a lesson to the children about the salvation bracelets after a few songs with Tom. Joe translated. After church, we headed into Ndola to meet with Jason and Claire ... read more
- 2017 • Zambia • Day 7We are accomplishing our work objectives. The painting of the hall and bathrooms is complete, the walkway around the training center has been poured (we had to hand-mix the concrete), the new sign from the roadway has been erected, and all the conduit for the electrical wiring of the caretakers ... read more