Since 2008 Grace has been sending teams twice every year to Haiti on short-term mission trips. We go to the villages of Williamson and Luly, setting up medical and biblical soul care clinics. Our pastors also meet with several local pastors to do training seminars and equipping them.
October 26 - November 2, 2019 | $1900/person
Dave Kirk, our Biblical Counseling and Family Ministries Pastor and Jeff Thompson, our Downtown Campus Elder, will be leading the upcoming trip to Haiti.
Application Deadline: July, 2019
- Haiti Day 6 – Museum – Pastor’s ConferenceThis morning we went to a nearby museum, “Musee Ogier-Fombrun”, which showcased a restored sugar plantation from pre-revolutionary Haiti. We not only got a background of the plantation grounds themselves, but a short history of the ... read more
- Haiti – Day 5 (Clinic & Men’s Conf)Today we held a half day of clinic before heading over to Luly for the afternoon. Several cases of infection were treated in the clinic including an infected foot and a tennis ball sized abscess that ... read more
- Haiti – Day 4 (Prayer Walk & Wahoo Bay)Today we took a break from the medical clinic to visit the local school sponsored by World Wide Village. Hugs and high fives were exchanged throughout the morning while games and songs, were recited for us by the ... read more
- Haiti – Day 3Today at the clinic the teens took over, except for the medical part. We actually let the real doctors do that part, but there were two people who accepted Christ today! We had many effective interactions with young ... read more
- Haiti Monday – Day 2Today was our first day of clinic in Williamson. We saw in total over 30 patients between two doctors! Everything went smoothly and we were able to pray for each patient in addition to treating them medically. One ... read more