Since 2008 Grace has been sending teams twice every year to Haiti on short-term mission trips. We go to the villages of Williamson and Luly, setting up medical and biblical soul care clinics. Our pastors also meet with several local pastors to do training seminars and equipping them.
October 2019 | $1900/person
Dave Kirk, our Biblical Counseling and Family Ministries Pastor and Jeff Thompson, our Downtown Campus Elder, will be leading the upcoming trip to Haiti.
Application Deadline: July, 2019
- Thursday UpdateToday was an open clinic day for the team again. Before we headed out to the clinic, Terah was able to ou screen 4 of the kitchen staff members. We had 10 openings left for cervical cancer screenings, which were easily filled. From day 1 to day 4, we ... read more
- A late entry from yesterdayYesterday was a slower day for our team. In addition to being a national holiday commemorating a hero of the fight for Haitian independence, it was a day of protests that people across the country held to speak out against governmental corruption. Although this is not a rare occurrence in Haiti, ... read more
- Haiti Day 1 and 2Our first full day in Haiti (10/14), we partook in a two hour service at Pastor Yves’ church. Dan was asked to preach for part of the service, and the rest was a combination of singing worship music and short messages from Haitian church leaders (both in Creole). Dan, in all of ... read more
- Haiti • May 13, 2018 • DebriefThis Sunday at 11 AM in room 304-05. We’ll host the Haiti team debrief meeting. Come hear what God has done in Haiti this Spring! ... read more
- Haiti • Spring 2018 • Day SixPraise God for another wonderful day serving in Haiti. We spent a full day doing clinic providing medical care and soul care to the people who came through. One woman, in particular, touched my heart as she came in with pretty bad pneumonia and dehydration. She looked very frail and worn ... read more