Child Wellness Policy
For health standards, children must be free from fever or symptoms of a contagious disease for 24 hours. Here are some signs of illness...
- A runny nose
- Fever in the past 24 hours
- A persistent or hacking cough
Check-in begins 20 minutes before each service starts. If you’re a first-time guest you will need to fill out a registration card to check your children into our kids classes and receive security stickers. The stickers serve two purposes:
- Parent Paging - If we need you during service, the number on your sticker will be displayed.
- Child Pick-up - You must present your portion of the sticker before we release your child.
Our goal in Children's Ministry is to point kids to Jesus as we partner with parents to disciple the next generation. This is achieved on Sundays through worship, prayer and Bible reading. Our nursery and preschool classes are led by trained volunteers who have been carefully screened.
Our volunteers are required to be trained and screened. Let us know of any allergies or medical conditions your child may have.
The word “dedicate” means to set aside or commit to a sacred purpose. Baby dedications are celebrations of the birth or adoption of a child and allow parents to commit themselves publicly to raise their child in the nurture and love of the Lord. We require parents to attend our Baby Dedication Class, but only once.
- Register for a Baby Dedication Class
- Hand in Hand by Cindy Sulwer. A guide to raising up your young child knowing God, praying, and learning about Him together.
At the Downtown campus, we offer nursery and pre-k classes year round.